Saturday, December 30, 2006

Alabama...

So yah. guess what Ni-ni gets to do today?

I get to go to the airport and TRY to catch a flight for 3 hours. and even if i do catch the damn flight (AFTER listening to kelly bitch and moan and carry on) i am going to alabama (bamalama) for 5 days. so i dont even get to hang out here for new years. In fact, im looking at this ENTIRE trip to be TOTAL SHIT. Sure, i get to hang with my Gma, but what fun is that going to be? NONE. i get to go do fucking YARDWORK during my vacation. oh, sweet glee.

people, i am BEGGING you. text me. call me. Oh, one other thing. Im not sure if i have reception down there. and even if i do, my minutes dont start till 7. so, i have no clue what im going to do until then. Her comupter is shit. so i dont have any messengers.

i love you all, and i beg for you to text me. please please please.....

L8r. (for a few days)

2 comments:

Stashia said...

Ha ha, bamalama...

Sucks about New Years though, your supposed to spend Christmas with family and New Years partying!

teneal ann said...

i shall call you and text you and bother you much often!